I am thankful to all the following donors: ● Vaja Family ● Eli Felicitas ● Friends of M Vaja ● Navnit Damji ● Ranjan Jina ● Friends of P Makwana ● Pravin Kaka ● Prafula Makwana ● Saroj & Anita ● Nimuben Agheda ● Nisha Shah ● Rajnesh Nand ● Anonymous ● Dhirubahi Parmar ● Bhavanbhai Parmar ● Kantilal Makwana ● Budhiben ● Shantaben & G Parmar ● Prabhaben ● Kamuben ● Narendra Shah ● Govindbhai Kawa ● Mr & Mrs P Makwana & Family ● Mansukh Makwana ● Jayendra ● Chandandas ● Bhanuben ● Manjuben Kawa ● Labhuben ● M Parmar ● Anonymous ● Kala Morar ● Rekha Jina ● Anonymous ● Madhavji Savji Makwana ● Anonymous ● Prakash Gajjar ● Anonymous ● Krishna ● Light Hall School ● Gordon Kaka ● Jyotsna ● A Well Wisher ● Babu & Gita Gajjar ● Janki Valambhia ● Pooja Sarda ● Parshottam Masa ● Manju Kaki ● Urvashi Amrat Chandegra ● Bharti Mistry ● Sangeeta Jina ● Narendra Patel ● Anonymous ● Andrew Chin ● Vaishali ● Maruti Nandan ● Anonymous ● Jai Swaminarayan! ● Shane Garner ● Chaitali ● Sunaina ● Someone Inspired By You ● Anonymous ● Saurabh (Sunny) Talwar ● Vikram Bandarupalli ● Millie & Shamyo ● Anonymous ● Anonymous ● Anonymous ● Jain Patel ● Preeti & Prashant ● Mike Morris ● Kapil Aggarwal ● Anonymous ● Let there be cure for someone who needs it !! ● Roneel Naidu ● Shally Stanley ● Chetan Patel ● Jay A ● Mansi ● Pierre E ● Shubham Garg ● Sonal Solanki ● Jai Shree Krishna ● The Nand Family ● Gandhi & Sarda Naidu ● Achim Fehlker ● Acumen Solutions ● Randy F ● Jon W ● Varsha ● Nathan Kemler ● Sailesh ● Damit ● Sridhar Iyer ● The Staples family ● Nick & Russ ● Bharti Solanki ● Save Them All Please ● Margie Johnson ● Tye and Jane ● Anonymous ● Go Dipa! ● Anonymous ● Krunal Pattni ● Anonymous ● Minnie ● Anonymous ● Diya, Shivam, Pari & Tushar ● Rak Gajjar ● Sandeep ● Saurabh ● Anonymous ● Human ● Roop G ● Anonymous ● Anonymous ●

Saturday, June 28, 2008

5 Weeks Left! - 28 June "Got Milk? No? Go Run!"

I must go on... My body does not want to co-operate with me. My legs had decided to send some pain messages via the nerve network to my brain, hoping that heart would intercept and overule the brain's decision making power...

Well, legs had another thing coming! After some painful negotiations, and phone calls from old friends and new, I decided to venture out. 1.65 miles return from Safeway! Well, I needed some milk. You know the ad "Got Milk?" Well, mine is "Got Milk? No? Go Run!" And there is no Google map for this. I used my Nike iPod Sports kit, which is working well. I just need to get a better backpack to carry my cell, keys, purse, water bottle and anything else I may have!

By the way, the phone calls had nothing to do with me deciding to run or not... Mo was at a garage getting her car fixed. I know reception is bad where I am, but I am sure she said she was at FatBoy! And one of the first things Ro2 asked was "Did you go for your run?"

Either the run is going to kill me, or encouragement from my friends and family! Keep it up guys!

No comments: